TO SCHEDULE, CONTACT THE OFFICE
8/4/2021 UPDATE: Some accompanist and recording services are available for work that can be done remotely. Now accepting in-person appointments for RECORDING, HEADSHOTS, ACCOMPANISTS. Availability is dependent on Santa Clara County remaining no lower than the yellow tier, and adhering to guidelines by the CDC.
Audio and video recordings in the beautiful Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church for student musicians, for auditions, competition entries, and archives. 2-hour minimum session. Recordings are delivered via Google Drive, YouTube, or USB drive. (Alternate location can be discussed if the church is unavailable.)
While the Santa Clara County mask mandate is in place, we cannot offer Recording Sessions to Woodwind or Brass students. Instead, we may offer audio editing services that can be done remotely.
- $150 Minimum 2-hour session – audio recording, includes basic editing for up to 3 takes
- $200 Minimum 2-hour session – video and audio recording, includes basic editing and audio/video synchronization for up to 3 takes
- $50 Additional hour
- $80 Expedited Editing
- $50/hr Additional Editing by request
- $25 Cancellation Fee
Professional portraits for students and musicians perfect for auditions, applications, and performance marketing. Images are delivered in 3 forms via print-ready, web, and LinkedIn.
- $350 Minimum 30-minute session
- Includes 2 retouched images – choose from 20-25 images
- $75 per additional retouched image
Individual coaching for vocal and acting auditions. Repertoire selection requires minimum two sessions. For ages 7+
We are currently only offering in-person vocal coaching to vaccinated students. Unvaccinated students may be offered online sessions instead.
- $50 per half hour
Piano accompanists available for auditions, competition entries, recording, and performances.
- Rates are determined according to the repertoire and time required.
- Minimum $50 per hour.
Sample classes offered for field trips, play dates and birthday parties. Includes musical activities, fun songs and games, hands-on experiences with our piano lab, rhythm and orff instruments, and optional arts and crafts. Available weekday mornings, Saturdays @ 9:00 and 1:00.
Playdate – 1 hour sample class
- $125 for up to 5 children
- $15 for each additional child
Birthday Party – 2-hour reservation includes 45-minutes musical activities, plus party time on site. Hosting family provides all food, decorations, set-up and clean-up. Child-size tables and chairs, refrigerator, sink and microwave available for use. Minimal adequate space for playing games outdoors.
We are currently not permitting events involving shared food. Parties with food and drink may be tentatively scheduled for January 2022 and later.
- $175 for up to 10 children
- $200 for up to 20 children
Musicians can be booked for private and business events, for evenings and weekends pending availability.
Student Ensembles – “Singing Children” children’s choir sings folk songs, choral music, and holiday music. “The Entertainers” song-and-dance troupe performs show tunes, classic and contemporary popular music, choral music, and holiday music.
- Student ensembles generally perform as volunteers, though we cheerfully accept donations of any amount to the Music School!
Faculty Performers – pianists, jazz pianists, jazz ensembles, singers
- Rates are determined by the size of the ensemble and the time and repertoire required.