TO SCHEDULE, CONTACT THE OFFICE
Audio and video recordings in the beautiful Sunnyvale Presbyterian Church for student musicians, for auditions, competition entries, and archives. 2-hour minimum session. Recordings are delivered via Google Drive, YouTube, or USB drive. (Alternate location can be discussed if the church is unavailable.)
UPDATE 3/10/22 Voice, Woodwind, and Brass students must be fully vaccinated and masks are required for recording sessions onsite.
- $150 Minimum 2-hour session – audio recording, includes basic editing for up to 3 takes
- $200 Minimum 2-hour session – video and audio recording, includes basic editing and audio/video synchronization for up to 3 takes
- $50 Additional hour
- $80 Expedited Editing
- $50/hr Additional Editing by request
- $25 Cancellation Fee
Professional portraits for students and musicians perfect for auditions, applications, and performance marketing. Images are delivered in 3 forms via print-ready, web, and LinkedIn.
- $350 Minimum 30-minute session
- Includes 2 retouched images – choose from 20-25 images
- $75 per additional retouched image
Individual coaching for vocal and acting auditions. Repertoire selection requires minimum two sessions. For ages 7+
We are currently only offering in-person vocal coaching to vaccinated students. Unvaccinated students may be offered online sessions instead.
- $50 per half hour
Piano accompanists available for auditions, competition entries, recording, and performances.
- Rates are determined according to the repertoire and time required.
- Minimum $50 per hour.
Sample classes offered for field trips, play dates and birthday parties. Includes musical activities, fun songs and games, hands-on experiences with our piano lab, rhythm and orff instruments, and optional arts and crafts. Available weekday mornings, Saturdays @ 9:00 and 1:00.
Playdate – 1 hour sample class
- $125 for up to 5 children
- $15 for each additional child
Birthday Party – 2-hour reservation includes 45-minutes musical activities, plus party time on site. Hosting family provides all food, decorations, set-up and clean-up. Child-size tables and chairs, refrigerator, sink and microwave available for use. Minimal adequate space for playing games outdoors.
UPDATE 3/10/22 Food and drink may only be consumed outdoors, and all guests over age 5 must be vaccinated to attend.
- $175 for up to 10 children
- $200 for up to 20 children
Musicians can be booked for private and business events, for evenings and weekends pending availability.
Student Ensembles – “Singing Children” children’s choir sings folk songs, choral music, and holiday music. “The Entertainers” song-and-dance troupe performs show tunes, classic and contemporary popular music, choral music, and holiday music.
- Student ensembles generally perform as volunteers, though we cheerfully accept donations of any amount to the Music School!
Faculty Performers – pianists, jazz pianists, jazz ensembles, singers
- Rates are determined by the size of the ensemble and the time and repertoire required.